Full-Time • Timmins Region
At The Bucket Shop, we’re driven to be the company of choice for the fabrication of new or refurbished equipment components, wear products, and mobile fleet solutions, to the earth-moving business segment, in the geographic areas that we serve. We seek to support our client mandates to improve their equipment lifecycles, reduce operating costs, increase productivity, and delivery innovative options.
Reporting to the Shop Foreman and/or Field Superintendent, the Welder will work in conjunction with other staff on the shop floor, to achieve production goals, and to meet the needs of our valued customers. This position will work with Supervisors and Lead Hands to ensure continuous improvements in work cells, hitting quotas, welding according to pre-set parameters using MIG, ARC and TIG welding processes. The Bucket Shop is looking for hard working individuals who share our family values. We promote honesty, integrity, respect, and an inclusive culture.
Key Tasks & Duties:
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), and shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brake press, shears and other metal straightening and bending machine
- Repair parts of metal products by welding on extra layers
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Maintain safe work practices
- 3+ Years of Welding Experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license (preferred)
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Safety equipment including steel-toed safety boots with Internal Metatarsal, welder’s hard hat, leather welding coat and/or fire-resistant coveralls.
- Positive Attitude & Eager to Learn
- Job Variety & Creativity
- Day Shift 6:00am-2:30pm X 5 Days / Week
- Afternoon Shift 2:00pm-12:30am X 4 Days / Week
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Health Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Boot Allowance
- RRSP Program
- Basic Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefits
- Coverall Rental Program
- Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
Salary Range is based on skills, experience and qualifications.
***Only those candidates currently eligible to work in Canada will be considered at this time***
All qualified candidates should forward a resume to the attention of Hannah Morin, Human Resource Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.thebucketshop.ca/careers/ to submit your application/resume.