Warehouse Clerk/Guillevin International Co/Kirkland Lake, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Guillevin is one of the largest distributors of electrical equipment in Canada. It also specializes in the distribution of industrial supplies, safety products and equipment, products for renewable energy, automation and controls, as well as plumbing products. Guillevin’s success is defined by its unique business model that encourages the active participation of its employees in the company’s success. With more than 120 Business Centres strategically located across the country, the company distributes a wide variety of products from world-class manufacturers.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our Electrical team in Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Warehouse Clerk receives, verifies and stocks merchandise, prepares orders, packs goods and ships orders in a timely manner.
• Offload trucks, and check for missing and damaged merchandise
• Receive and verify shipments and place merchandise in stock
• Locate related Customer back-orders, and advise Customer of their arrival
• Place and arrange stock in orderly fashion and re-arrange as required
• Maintain the merchandise displays in an attractive manner
• Pick and pack goods, and ship orders in an accurate and timely manner
• Pack for goods damage free shipment
• Keep the warehouse tidy ensuring productivity and safety in the warehouse.
• Provide sales support at the Counter as needed greeting customers, preparing orders, merchandising and other assigned tasks
• Have excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
• Highly flexible and adaptable with strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to understand the customers' needs and deliver according to their expectations
• A team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude and manner.
• Self-motivated to improving business skills and product knowledge
• Have good merchandising skills and product application knowledge
• Ability to identify and qualify opportunities for growth with customers and products.
• Forklift Operator Certification an asset
• Able to lift between 50 to 70 pounds-Heavy lifting
This is an entry level position with possibility of advancement in the organization.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program and Group RRSP.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.
GUILLEVIN INTERNATIONAL CO.
21 Government Road E
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
Note: Please go to www.guillevincareers.com and follow instructions to apply.