Wajax - Bilingual Shipper/Receiver/Inside Sales Representative
Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
Bilingual Shipper/Receiver/Inside Sales Representative
Creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer’s buying experience.
- Provide exemplary customer service by Determining customer requirements and expectations and providing product, pricing information and availability in a timely manner.
- Respond to customers needs in a cordial fashion via phone, fax or email
Should have some aptitude in mechanical, pneumatic/ hydraulic and/or process pumps.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce preferred), completion of ongoing product training.
Responsible and adaptable
Problem solving skills
Results-oriented and willingness to always offer superior service
Demonstrated skills in planning and organization of work
Good team spirit
***Bilingual French/English considered an asset***
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.