Two (2) General Maintenance Persons/Kirkland and District Hospital/Kirkland Lake, ON
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Kirkland and District Hospital Offers:
- A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Negotiable relocation packages
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Trade certificate in at least one of the following is considered an asset: carpentry, electrical technology, and/or plumbing.
- 5-10 years’ experience in one (or more) of the mechanical or construction trades preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Basic understanding of blue-print reading required as well as estimating.
- Must be able to read, write and understand instructions in English, document and maintain records.
- Bilingualism in French is considered an asset.
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources Assistant