Territory Manager (Registered Respiratory Therapist/Registered Nurse)
Full-Time • Other Region
Medigas is a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Linde Canada Inc. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
At Medigas, you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. Our people work to develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Medigas, a Division of Linde Canada Inc. is singularly committed to helping people live better lives and supporting the medical professionals who make it all possible, for more than 40 years.
Medigas is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager/Healthcare Professional (Registered Respiratory Therapist/Registered Nurse) for our Northern Ontario area (Thunder Bay).
The primary role of this position is to identify and develop sales opportunities by visiting key physicians and other potential referral sources to promote the company's products and services.
Major Responsibilities (Duties may include but are not limited to):
- Responsible for growing oxygen sales
- Accounts management
- Initiate the prescribed respiratory therapy in clients’ homes including assessments, education, documentation and follow up to ensure equipment performance and client compliance
- Conduct in-services and participate in various conferences
- Promotion of Medigas products and services to referral sources, including educational services to medical/healthcare communities
- Make sales calls to existing accounts and cold calls to new potential customers via onsite visits and phone calls
- Manage sales, focus on margins to maximize operating profit
- Manage all aspects of client relationships
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Safety standards
- Provide guidance to team members on how to deliver service consistent with Customer Service Standards
- Proactively recognize and provide training and development as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist or a Registered Nurse with current registration
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Homecare and sales experience an asset
- Knowledge of HOP and ADP funding criteria preferred
- Must possess professionalism and poise
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (including CRM, JD Edwards, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Able to work under pressure and have strong sense of urgency
- Must possess commitment to client and personal safety
- Clear Driving record/abstract
Linde offers eligible Territory Managers a competitive salary, a comprehensive flex-benefits plan, a pension plan, paid vacation days, a company vehicle, employee discounts and much more!
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Linde has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Want to learn more about Linde Canada Inc.:
Website Address: www.lindecanada.ca