Systems Integrator-All Security
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Based in Timmins, Ontario, All Security offers a comprehensive range of protective services for industrial, government and business organizations wherever and whenever you need them. All Security personnel are certified and trained to provide exceptional service and attention to detail. We not only protect your assets and people, but also offer you peace of mind through our professional risk management services and solutions.
About the Position
The incumbent will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of security systems. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask are essential.
- Installation, including pre-wiring, installing, programming, and troubleshooting of security systems
- Ongoing maintenance of client security systems
- Design of system layout
- Detailed and accurate paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver's License with clean abstract
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills and client service skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Uncompromising integrity and work ethic, with the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion
- Attention to detail and an adherance to client confidentiality are essential
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Email your cover letter and resume in one file by February 22, 2019 at 4:30pm to Jody Charette, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following in the subject line or your application may not reach the appropriate person:
- Your name
- Competition Number ADVSEC #4
We kindly ask that applications be sent by email only—no fax, mail or drop-off applications please—and request that you do not phone.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest.