Full-Time • Timmins Region
- Topographic surveys (month end & asbuilts), layouts & grading
- Participate in supervision discussions to plan daily tasks/look ahead
- Review project drawings and designs ensuring adherence to specifications and standards
- Coordinate with CAD tech to ensure sufficient data is provided to reflect project requirements
- Work closely with the Project Managers & Supervision to provide real-time answers
- Record field data accurately with a high level of detail
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High level of dependability with technical competence and attention to detail
- Perform basic mathematic calculations (Example: slopes, areas, volumes, etc.)
- Ability to set priorities, time lines, and manage workloads while meeting stated goals, working independently/ in a team environment.
- Able to problem solve, execute sound critical thinking and judgement.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the construction and drafting/survey industry
- Class G License with clean abstract
- A relevant college diploma and 1 year minimum of survey experience
- Experience with data collector software (SurvCE preferred)
- Proficient with GPS & Total Stations. Bathymetric experience is beneficial
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D/ MicroSurvey CAD considered an asset
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.