Supervised Access Workers - Casual positions (2) in Kapuskasing
Casual / Temporary • Kapuskasing Region
SUPERVISED ACCESS WORKERS - Casual positions (2) in Kapuskasing
As a Supervised Access Worker you will be responsible to attend, monitor, document and facilitate visits and exchanges in a safe and neutral environment between children and non-custodial parents or other persons as required by a Court Order. These services will be delivered in a timely fashion. Working hours will include evenings and weekends.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS)
• A Social Service Worker Diploma is required. Other relevant diplomas in Human Services may be considered.
• Demonstrated experience working with children, youth and families.
• Thorough knowledge and experience in interpreting and applying legislative acts, standards and policies of the Agency, Ministry of the Attorney General, Ministry of Children and Youth Services and the Public Health Agency
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (English/French) is required for one (1) positions and asset for one (1) position
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of your own vehicle
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: December 9, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-53
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.