Security Systems Technician - No Experience Required!
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Salary Range: $40,000 - $60,000
Calling all James Bond Wannabes!
Do you secretly want to be James Bond? Or even better, his Gadget Guy Q?
Do you think security cameras are cool?
Do you like to fool around with computers?
If yes, you should consider an exciting career in Security Technology!
What You Need:
- Some computer knowledge. Basic IP programming and networking. Nothing major, we’ll teach the rest.
- Some experience with tools. Drills, ladders, etc. Yes, some days you might get sweaty or dirty, but not often.
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a clean abstract. You will need to drive one of our service vehicles around town. We might even let you take it home at night!
- Ability to pass a criminal background check. Remember, this is a job in security.
- Some technical (computer or electrical) post secondary education is preferred, but not required.
We will provide all training and certifications required.
What You’ll Do:
- Security System installation: cameras, alarms, card locks, etc.
- Trouble shooting
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Room for advancement. Yes, you could be the boss one day.
- Cool uniforms. Well, we think they’re cool, plus you’ll never have to worry about what to wear to work!
- A team of great Co-Workers
Interested? Please send your resume and 3 work references to email@example.com by December 5, 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Advanced Security is a 100% First Nations owned company providing security services to sectors including mining, manufacturing, healthcare, education and government through out Northern Ontario. Preference will be provided to those incumbents with Indigenous ancestry.
Our office is currently closed to the public and visitors are only permitted on premises by appointment only. Please apply by sending your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-In visitors will not be accepted. Thank you!