Registered Respiratory Therapist/Registered Nurse (Full Time)
Full-Time • Other Region
Healthcare Professional (Full Time)
Thunder Bay, ON
At Medigas, the healthcare division of Linde Canada, Inc., you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. You will work to support, develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and you will be trusted to take on responsibility early in your career. Our employees’ contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
As a Medigas Healthcare Professional, you will use your highly effective communication, clinical and technical skills to assess, educate, initiate therapy and provide on-going follow up to community-based respiratory clients. The manager of this position is seeking qualified individuals who work well in a team environment, deliver excellence in client service and take pride in their work.
- Global stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Linde
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental; pension plan; group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program, aiding in work/life challenges
- Company vehicle
- An RRT or RN with current registration and 1 yr experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Homecare and sales experience an asset
- Proficient in MS Office
- Committed to client, organizational, and personal safety
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Commitment to safety is a must
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, recognizes our differences, and embraces inclusion. All qualified candidates from these groups, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity are encouraged to apply.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.