Registered Practical Nurses/Blanche River Health/Englehart, ON
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
- A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Negotiable relocation packages
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Applicants must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing.
- Must possess a current B.C.L.S. Certificate
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be willing to be assigned to other nursing areas as required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain same
- Must illustrate superior customer service, telephone skills, demonstrate professionalism, courteous approach with the public and staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Must maintain principles of confidentiality
- Bilingualism (French and English) to be considered an asset
- Other duties as assigned
For more information regarding Blanche River Health please refer to the Blanche River Health website;
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.