Registered Nurse/Englehart and District Hospital/Englehart
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Englehart and District Hospital Offers:
· On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
· Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
· A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
· A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
· A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
· A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
· Must be registered with CNO.
· Possess a certificate in ACLS and TNCC.
· Must possess strong organizational skills in order to function effectively in a fast pace
· Multi-tasking and excellent communication skills are essential.
· Experience is an asset.
· Ability to speak English and French will be considered an asset
To apply to this unique and exciting opportunity, submit your resume by September 30, 2019 to:
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources Assistant