Registered Nurse (Permanent Part-Time)/Kirkland Lake and District Hospital/Kirkland Lake, ON
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Kirkland and District Hospital Offers:
· On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
· Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
· A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
· A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
· A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
· A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
· Must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
· Must have I.V. Therapy Certification, B.C.L.S. Certificate, and added nursing skills relevant to the nursing area.
· Demonstrated ability to provide professional, caring approach with patients, public, department staff, physicians, staff from other departments and other institutes and agencies.
· Competency with basic nursing skills including, assessment, observation, documentation and problem solving, decision making skills.
· Must be willing to assist with relieving in all Nursing areas of the Hospital as required.
· Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
· Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain the same.
· Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
· Other duties as assigned.
To apply to this unique and exciting opportunity, submit your resume by September 30, 2019 to:
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources Assistant