Full-Time • Timmins Region
POSITION: Registered Nurse
COMPETITION #: 2022-030
CLOSING DATE: July 7, 2022
Reporting to the Primary Care Manger, the Registered Nurse will provide nursing care within the full scope of an RN working in a primary care clinic. The Registered nurse assist in overseeing the quality of services being delivered and developing nursing care plans within the clinic as well providing follow-up. The RN works collaboratively as a member of the interdisciplinary team and will participate in the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of primary care services.
• Diploma or Degree in Nursing. BScN is preferred.
• Current certification in Basic Life Support (BCLS)
• Immunization certification
• Excellent computer and technology skills and knowledge of PS suites, MS word and Teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to speak Cree considered an asset
• Experience with the Indigenous population and Indigenous issues
• Knowledge of the Mushkegowuk history, culture, teachings, protocols, and ceremonies
• A minimum of five (5) years nursing experience is required, in a community setting or combination of community and hospital or public health settings.
• Valid Driver’s license
• Satisfactory CPIC and Vulnerable Sectors Check
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Mushkegowuk Council offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a cohesive work environment and opportunities for development.
Health and Dental Benefits
Employee and Family Assistance Program
Matched Pension Contributions
Generous Vacation and Leave Entitlements
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (the Council will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground).
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
SUBMIT RESUME AND THREE (3) RECENT WORK REFERENCES with their phone numbers and e-mails, quoting Competition# 2022-030 no later than 4:00 PM on July 07, 2022 to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 370
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Resumes can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 705-658-2293
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have any accessibility or special requirements, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable legislation.