Purchasing Agent, Heath & Sherwood (1964) Limited, Kirkland Lake, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Heath & Sherwood (1964) Ltd., an international engineering / manufacturing firm serving the mineral processing and smelter equipment market, seeks an applicant to fill the position of Purchasing Agent. This position reports directly to the Manager of Corporate Services, and has the following responsibilities:
- Purchasing of goods and services required by all departments
- Expedite purchase orders (internal & external) and follow up on scheduled deliveries
- Process Shop Order closures, receipts, and invoices
- Process information into ACCPAC system
- Work with suppliers/production to provide the best price and delivery dates
- Work with suppliers/production to obtain documents for Export processing
This position requires:
- Superior data entry skills
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, critical-thinking, problem-solving, and coordination skills
- Degree or diploma in business, or equivalent experience
- A solid understand of procurement & sales business environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage varying workload within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with ACCPAC/Sage 300 is an asset.
Competitive wage and benefit package along with profit sharing enhancements.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, including references, to:
Heath & Sherwood
Box 340, Kirkland Lake, ON. P2N 3J2,
to the attention of the Manager of Corporate Services.
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 705 568 8545
Deadline for application is December 31, 2019