Provincial Offences Clerk - The City of Temiskaming Shores, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
The City of Temiskaming Shores is currently seeking a Part-Time Provincial Offences Clerk to support the Timiskaming District Provincial Offences Administration within the municipality’s Corporate Services Department. Reporting directly to the Deputy Treasurer, you will be responsible for administrative support, court scheduling and monitoring, receiving payments and have extensive interaction with the public.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent;
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Three (3) years of related experience in a legal field would be an asset;
- Experience in accounts receivable and/or debt collection would be an asset;
- Ability to exude a high standard of objectivity, tact, and confidentiality in all matters;
- Proficient use of computers and MS Office software; experience with the ICON (Integrated Court Offences Network) would be an asset;
- Accurate data entry skills; and
- Must possess a valid Province of Ontario driver’s license.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes quoting Job Competition No. 2021-011 no later than August 3rd, 2021 by regular mail or email to:
Director of Corporate Services
P.O. Box 2050
Haileybury, Ontario POJ IPO