Production Workers - entry level
Full-Time • Cochrane Region
The General Labourer performs day-to-day mill duties in an efficient and profitable manner that promotes safety and superior quality. Successful candidates must be available on one hours notice for all three shifts.
· Must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team;
· Forklift Operator License, Confined Space and Fall Arrest Training will be considered assets.
· Filling out reports properly;
· Proper markings on bundles;
· Must be accountable for production;
· Responsible for general work area housekeeping;
· Must report all accidents/problems to supervisor;
· Assist maintenance on all break downs;
· Responsible for writing work requests for electrical and mechanical repairs;
· Ability to maintain production demands as required;
· Must have full knowledge of companies safety and lock-out procedures;
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
· Work under pressure;
· Physically fit;
· Attention to detail;
· Bending, crouching, kneeling;
· Repetitive tasks;
· Ability to lift 20lbs;
· Must be available to work shift work.