Pharmacy Technician/Casual/Blanche River Health/Englehart, ON
Casual / Temporary • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program. A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplaceA commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassmentCompensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $27.94 to $29.38, as per the LIUNA-Service Collective Agreement
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Percent in lieu of fringe benefits and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the LIUNA-Service Collective Agreement
- Pharmacy Technician diploma from an accredited college is required.
- Current registration in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Knowledge of drugs/medications, mathematics, typing, pharmacy techniques, accounting principles, book keeping, medical and biological terminology is required.
- Knowledge and experience within in a hospital setting will be considered an asset
- Must have computer skills
- Knowledge of Meditech will be considered an asset.
- Ability to focus mentally is a requirement as patient safety is of utmost priority.
- It is understood that the pharmacy technician requires on-the-job training. The length of training will depend on the function and the experience of the individual.
- Ability to speak English and French will be considered an asset.
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.