Personal Support Workers (Three (3)) /Blanche River Health
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
- A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Negotiable relocation packages
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Must be a graduate of a recognized Personal Support Worker program
- Certificate in Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- A working knowledge of computers is required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours at times, to meet the needs of our patients, families, staff and volunteers.
For more information regarding Blanche River Health please refer to the Blanche River Health website;
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.