Parts Counter Clerk - Brownlee Equipment, Earlton, ON
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
- Fill and receive parts orders.
- Order parts from suppliers when out of stock.
- Locate, label and maintain inventory of stock.
- Process parts sales or other transactions.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
- Work closely with the Service department to ensure parts required for service appointments are available and correct.
- Arrangement of shipping or delivery of parts.
- Measuring parts using precision instruments to ensure proper part fitment.
- Maintain and clean work and inventory areas.
- Must possess a valid G2 or higher driver's licence.
- Must be able to read and understand prints, diagrams/drawings and technical bulletins.
- Must be motivated, have a strong work ethic and good customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a scheduled alternating Saturday shift.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Bilingualism (English/French), previous experience and or mechanical aptitude or exposure will be considered assets.
Language: English (Required)
Work remotely: No