Night Concierge (Weekends)
Part-Time • Timmins Region
St. Mary's Gardens, a retirement home in Timmins Ontario is currently recruiting for a concierge to work in our Resident Services Department.
This is a part-time, nights only position. Shifts will be from 11PM to 7AM must be available weekends
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Assist the PSW on shift
· Attend to resident needs
· Answer emergency calls
· Assist with emergency first aid/care until appropriate medical care is available
· Perform housekeeping tasks as per policy and procedure
· Complete facility laundry as per policy and procedure
· Previous experience working in a retirement community is an asset.
· Experience in geriatrics or gerontology is an asset.
· An understanding of the needs and issues of the older adult is required.
· Current certification in CPR and First Aid is required.
· Good attendance record is required.
· Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening is required.
· TB testing is required.