Network Technician - NorthernTel, New Liskeard, ON
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on:
- Fibre Optic Transport (SONET)
- Digital multiplex
- Local and long distance exchange switches
- Private line voice and data circuits
- Battery Plants
- PBX and Key Systems
- Mobile Radio
- Minor building maintenance
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Electronics Engineering, or other communications based diploma, or equivalent experience in the Telecommunications field
- Basic IP Knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong personal communication skills
- Must possess a valid class “G” driver’s license
- Job status: Regular-Full Time
- Job location: 270 Whitewood Avenue, New Liskeard, On.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French).
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : New Liskeard
Application Deadline: 04/23/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Apply at: www.indeed.ca
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.