Full-Time • Timmins Region
Griener Lambert Professional Corporation is seeking a full-time law clerk to assist lawyers and staff with a range of office duties, including organizing files, communicating with clients, drafting documents, and attending to various other matters relating to business, real estate, and tax law.
The successful candidate will be able to:
· Work in a fast-paced environment;
· Work independently;
· Communicate effectively and in a professional manner; and
· Complete various office tasks in an orderly manner.
Ideal qualifications include:
· Working knowledge of office systems, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Good communication and organizational skills
· A professional and client-centered attitude
· Bilingualism (English and French)
Please send resumes in confidence via email to email@example.com by February 5, 2021.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.