Contract • Timmins Region
LABOURER - 14/14 schedule, $28.00 per hour
The Labourer is responsible for supporting the demolition projects by assisting the team with daily operations while always following health and safety regulations.
· Keep a safe working environment
· Identify and communicate yard maintenance issues
· Perform several types of manual work
· Handle material, tools, and equipment
· Complete various types of preventative maintenance
· Seek out and implement company best practices
· Complete work in a timely manner
· Complete maintenance tasks as requested by the Foreman
· Shows enthusiasm and has the ability to work using their own initiative.
· Eager to learn and advance if warranted
· Knowledge of general maintenance work
· Capable working in an indoor and outdoor environment and in all weather conditions
· Experience in the field of demolition is definitely an asset.
· Shift rotation — 2 week on/off
PLEASE NOTE: Medical testing, Criminal Background Check, and Drug Testing is required for this position.
Send resume with Labourer in subject line to: email@example.com