Laboratory Technicians/Blanche River Health/Englehart, ON
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
- NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION PACKAGES
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $26.51 to $30.93, dependent on the Collective Agreement (OPSEU or LIUNA-Service)
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 20%, depending on the Collective Agreement
- Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited Laboratory Technician training program
- Must have current registration with the Medical Laboratory Professionals Association of Ontario (MLPAO) as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Preference will be given to Point of Care experience within a Hospital setting.
- Must have experience in working to the full scope of a Medical Laboratory Technician
- Must have knowledge of proficiency testing, preparing and running quality controls/standards on equipment
- Must have knowledge in identifying, documenting and reporting deficiencies that affect quality of testing
- Preference will be given to applicants with Medical Laboratory and Phlebotomy experience.
- Ability to speak English and French will be considered an asset
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Don’t forget to check us out on LinkedIn (LinkedIn) Twitter (Twitter) & Facebook (Facebook)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.