Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
TIME Limited is a manufacturer, custom fabricator & distributor who has experienced exponential growth over the past decade. TIME has been serving the mining, forestry and exploration industries for over 45 years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean office area: floors / washrooms / desks / lunch room
- Clean shop area: clean change room / washrooms
- Take out garbage and recycling on a daily basis
- clean industrial work area or equipment in shop and warehouse
- perform small repairs to building, such as patch and paint work
- perform small maintenance work, such as changing oil and filters on equipment
- perform yard work, such as snow removal and cutting grass
- Strip and wax office floors on a semi-annual basis
- Must be available to work daily Monday to Friday, 40 hour/week
- Prior Janitorial experience will be considered an asset
- Ability to drive a forklift or loader will be considered an asset
- Physically capable of working on feet and performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with the company policies and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
We offer competitive salary and employee benefit packages.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
TIME is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet those needs.
For more information about us, please visit our website: www.timeltd.ca
Only the qualifying candidates will be contacted for this position