Internship – Arts Program Co-ordinator
Living Temagami Arts & Culture
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Salary Range: $20,000 - $40,000
Living Temagami is seeking to hire an Arts Program Co-ordinator to administer our exciting upcoming projects and programs
This is a limited term internship position of 52 weeks from date of hire. Continuing employment opportunity after completed internship may be considered.
Wage: $20-25/hr depending on experience. Work week is 35 hours with a 5- day work week anticipated.
Location: Physical location at Temagami Train Station, Temagami, ON.
Hybrid working arrangements may be discussed
Timing: Immediate vacancy – posting open until position filled
- Candidates must be new entrants into the work force OR are transitioning to a new career OR are unemployed OR underemployed who are entering a new field; at least 18 years of age; AND reside and be legally entitled to work, in Canada
- Candidates can not have previously participated in a NOHFC-funded internship
- The ideal candidate will have experience in areas such as administration, project management, event management in any discipline.
· Coordinating live, virtual and hybrid events (performances, workshops, exhibits)
· Design and writing assistance with the event materials
· Promoting events and projects, including all social media, marketing/PR tasks.
· Managing member and patron communications
· Coordinating stakeholder meetings
· Grant opportunity identification and some grant writing.
· Administration support: managing databases and supporting documentation and reporting
· Interested in the arts, highly organized, good communicator
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and presentation software
· Ability to multitask, work in MS365 environment
· Self starter, ability to work independently or as a team member
Job Expires: 2023-05-14