Full-Time • Timmins Region
We’re searching for an Insurance Advisor. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for an Insurance Advisor in our new Timmins, ON office. Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their insurance industry knowledge and experience.
Discover what’s possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will promote and educate clients on insurance products, take ownership of client relationships, and help us grow our presence and profile in the local community.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Why we’ll love You:
- Laser-focused, you have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
- Master time manager, you can prioritize your workload, plus you demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- RIBO license
- BONUS! 3+ years of Personal Lines experience
- Bilingual in both English and French is considered a strong asset
Once here, you'll:
- Be a member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Deliver superior customer service that promotes client retention
- Uncover clients’ business challenges and act as a client advocate identifying their needs and providing recommendations
- Assist clients with their insurance needs by utilizing basic knowledge of underwriting principles
- You have an inexhaustible curiosity and look for opportunities to grow your career
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
Apply online here: http://https://can231.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/westlandcorp/Posting/View/9785
Job Expires: 2023-06-30