Inside Sales/Guillevin International Co/Kirkland Lake, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Guillevin is one of the largest distributors of electrical equipment in Canada. It also specializes in the distribution of industrial supplies, safety products and equipment, products for renewable energy as well as automation and controls. Guillevin’s success is defined by its unique business model that encourages the active participation of its employees in the company’s success. With more than 120 Business Centres strategically located across the country, the company distributes a wide variety of products from world-class manufacturers.
We are currently looking for an Inside Salesperson to join our Electrical team in Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Inside Salesperson sells products, processes customer orders, provides pricing and/or technical information, and finds solutions to customer problems in a timely manner.
• Answers calls promptly, and professionally, listens attentively to the customers, understands and fulfils their needs
• Responds to the customer's inquiries in a timely manner
• On some occasions, negotiates special prices and conditions with customers and/or vendors as per criteria established by his Manager
• Takes necessary action to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and follows-up and verifies commitments are met afterwards
• Proactively suggests associated and/or alternate products as needed
• Promotes focus product items to generate incremental sales
• Quickly informs the appropriate person (Business Centre Manager, Outside Sales Representative) of customer feedback with regards to price, products, service, etc.
• Support salespersons at the counter greeting customers, entering and processing Customer orders, providing accurate pricing and/or technical information
• Maintains their technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience preferable, or a combination of professional training and experience
• Demonstrated people skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Product knowledge
• Must be customer service driven
• Computer experience; good knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program and Group RRSP.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text
GUILLEVIN INTERNATIONAL CO
21 Government Road E
Note: please go to www.guillevincareers.com and follow instruction to apply.