Full-Time • Timmins Region
Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, Reliance Home Comfort is looking for high energy and results-focused individuals for the following role:
Position: HVAC Installer
Location: Timmins, ON
Reports to: Operations Manager
RELOCATION AND SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!
About the company
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size over the past five years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd . as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2019 alone, we have donated over $650,000 to United Way and $100,000 in equipment to Habitat for Humanity.
Primary Mission: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous, and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance, and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance’s products, services, and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II (G2) license.
- 313D Apprentice or 313D license
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
You can also apply directly at https://canr58.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/reliancecomfort/Posting/View/777
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.