Housekeepers - Temiskaming Hospital, New Liskeard, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Housekeepers – Temporary Part-Time
We are currently accepting resumes for temporary part-time Housekeepers to join our team.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package: $22.32 - $22.93 / hour
- Enrollment in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- On site staff Fitness Centre
- On site Daycare
- Secondary School Graduate
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Willingness to perform routine tasks despite frequent interruptions
- Ability to perform tasks with due consideration for patients in vicinity
- Pushes and pulls mop, broom, vacuum cleaner, carpet extractor, floor polishers, automatic floor scrubber while scouring, waxing and cleaning
- Must have an excellent work record including attendance
- Must demonstrate a commitment to ensure personal safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in the organization
- Ability to speak fluently in French and understand spoken French
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.