Heavy Equipment Technician
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Are you looking for an exciting career with a dynamic and growing company? Look no further, CJ Equipment Sales & Service is the place for you!
CJ Equipment Sales & Service is currently looking to hire licensed Heavy Equipment Techs, as well as 2nd and 3rd year Heavy Equipment Apprentices. CJ Equipment Sales and Service provides shop repairs, as well as field services to our great customers. Services Truck is provided.
- Assist with the maintenance, repairs, and service of large off-road industrial equipment (haul trucks, dozers loaders, excavators, graders packers, etc.)
- Assist with the maintenance, repair and service of smaller equipment when required - vehicles, generators, etc.
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions and determine extent of repair required.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Service attachments and working tools
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 years previous experience working on larger industrial heavy equipment used in the mining and earthworks industry.
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills
Wage will be based on experience. Overtime work is available as well. Benefits after the probation period is also offered. Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com