Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
Casual / Temporary • Timmins Region
Levert is seeking Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics for a mining client in White River, ON. This is a camp setting but not FIFO.
Job Title: Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
• Check bulldozers, cranes, graders, and other heavy mining equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components, or systems, using hand and power tools
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
• Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
• Service attachments and working tools such as blades, winches, and side booms
• May perform repair work on heavy trucks, rock truck, scoops, trams, and other pieces of heavy equipment
"Red Seal HD Mechanic, or a Red Seal Truck & Coach with extensive experience working on underground Mining Equipment."
Hard Hat / Earmuffs / Safety Glasses / Work Gloves / Hi-Vis Clothing Class 3 / Metatarsal Safety Boots.
Red Seal HD Mechanic, or a Red Seal Truck & Coach with extensive experience on underground Mining Equipment. WHMIS / Confined Space Awareness / Trade Certification / Norcat Surface / Norcat UG / G-Class Drivers License.
Surface or Underground (Underground is preferred).
Slips/Trips/Falls - Pinch Points - typical underground work environment hazards.
Work/Rotation Schedule: 14 x 14 Rotation / 6:00 – 6:00 Day & Night Shifts
HOW TO APPLY: Visit the Levert website at https://ess.levert.ca/job/JO0000142496 and apply online
If you are interested in the opportunity, please register with us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.