General Laborers - Chapleau Area
Contract • Chapleau Region
Levert Group is seeking General Laborers
for our Chapleau area.
Our clients require general laborers to meet their needs across a variety of different disciplines. If you consider yourself a jack of all trades Levert Group could use your skills.
• Load or unload materials and move them to work areas
• Help equipment operators and other skilled laborers when necessary
• Follow instruction from supervisors
• Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
• Perform and help with site clean-up
• Work with a safety mindset
• Work in highly industrial areas
• Ability to work 12-hr shifts
• Possible working at heights or confined spaces
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Hard-working, dependable, self-starter
• Ability to work independently or with a team
• Experience being on call
• Experience in a variety of work fields such as warehousing, traffic control, inventory counting, construction, etc.
• Valid G Class license preferred, but not required
• Access to a vehicle preferred, but not required
• Experience in working within highly industrial areas is an asset
• Experience working at heights and within confined spaces is an asset
• Class 3, Level 2 Hi-Vis clothing
• Hard Hat w/ earmuff attachments; hearing protection
• Valid FIT test and respirator is an asset, not required (could be provided)
• 8” steel toe work boots
• Safety glasses w/ side shields
• Leatherwork gloves
If you are interested in the opportunity, please register with us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job,
please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.