Contract • Timmins Region
Twelve Month Full-time Contract Position in Timmins or Kirkland Lake
The successful candidate will be responsible to initiate process and complete a diverse range of moderately complex accounting transactions for child care payments. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to all Agency staff travel as per travel and reimbursement policy including flights and hotel accommodations. This position is cross-trained to provide full back-up to other Finance Clerks.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• College Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with three to five years of experience
• Experience in computerized accounting software programs
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: February 28, 2020
Quote Competition # 20-14
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.