Full-Time • Timmins Region
Salary Range: $40,000 - $60,000
At The Bucket Shop, we’re driven to be the company of choice for the fabrication of new or refurbished equipment components, wear products, and mobile fleet solutions, to the earth-moving business segment, in the geographic areas that we serve. We seek to support our client mandates to improve their equipment lifecycles, reduce operating costs, increase productivity, and delivery innovative options.
Reporting to the Field Superintendent, theField Welderwill work in conjunction with other staff on job sites including but not limited to other contractors & mine staff, to meet the needs of our valued customers. The Bucket Shop is looking for hard working individuals who share our family values. We promote honesty, integrity, respect, and an inclusive culture.
Key Tasks & Duties:
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to
- Fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc
- Welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc
- Welding (FCAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Maintain safe work practices
- Review blueprints and specifications
- Liaise with internal and external customers for resolution of data and technical problems
- 5+ Years of Welding Experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills
- Safety equipment including steel-toed safety boots with
- Internal Metatarsal, welder’s hard hat, leather welding coat and/or fire-resistant coveralls.
- Positive Attitude & Eager to Learn
- Experience Working on Truck Boxes considered an asset
- Experience Working on Buckets considered an asset
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Prescription Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Boot Allowance
- RRSP Program
- Basic Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefits
- Coverall Rental Program
- Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
Salary Range is based on skills, experience and qualifications.
All qualified candidates should forward a resume to the attention of Hannah Morin, Human Resource Generalist at email@example.com or visit http://www.thebucketshop.ca/careers/ to submit your application/resume.