Family Preservation Worker - Full-time Position in Kapuskasing
Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
FAMILY PRESERVATION WORKER - Full-time Position in Kapuskasing
As a member of the Family Preservation team, the successful candidate will provide intensive intervention to high-risk children and their families exhibiting severe behavioural and emotional difficulties. The focus of the intervention will be to provide intensive child behavioural management skills and/or parental training to the identified families.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Baccalaureate in Social Work, Psychology or Diploma in Human Services related to behaviour management, child development and a minimum of three years relevant working experience
• Demonstrated clinical skills for the purpose of assessment and treatment of psychosocial and behavioural problems in children and their families
• Required to work flexible hours
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (English/French) is required
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: December 9, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-63
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.