Enterprise Temiskaming Business Consultant - South Temiskaming Community Futures, Haileybury, ON
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
South Temiskaming Community Futures is seeking a bilingual, career-minded individual for the position of: ENTERPRISE TEMISKAMING BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Reporting to the Executive Director of the South Temiskaming Community Futures, the Enterprise Temiskaming Business Consultant is responsible for the delivery of the province’s Small Business Enterprise Centre programming within the District of Temiskaming.
Position Location: The Enterprise Temiskaming office is located at 467 Ferguson Avenue in Temiskaming Shores (Haileybury), ON.
Duration & Wage: This is a full-time contract position for 2-years, beginning as soon as possible. The wage is between $48,750 - $53,750 per year, based on a 35-hour work week.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of, and carry out deliverables of the Enterprise Temiskaming business and strategic plan;
- Report on Enterprise Temiskaming performance targets to the Executive Director and MEDJCT / NDMNRF;
- Provide advice to small business entrepreneurs in the planning and establishment of a business;
- Conduct business plan reviews and provide advice regarding business plan and cashflow development;
- Coordinate and plan small business-related seminars and workshops;
- Perform outreach activities and manage relationships with community partners and stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain information resources for entrepreneurs;
- Develop marketing materials and promote the programs and services of Enterprise Temiskaming;
- Maintain and update the Enterprise Temiskaming website and social media accounts.
Qualifications and Required Skills/Knowledge
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related discipline; and/or
- Relevant entrepreneurial experience with experience in business plan development;
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken) with excellent communication and public speaking skills;
- Highly motivated, results and detail-oriented, with ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks;
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Must possess a valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle for business use (mileage compensated).
Application Deadline: We recommend applying as soon as possible.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed in real time until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
South Temiskaming CFDC
467 Ferguson Avenue
P.O. Box 339
Haileybury, ON P0J 1K0
Attention: John Bernstein,