Diagnostic Imaging Technologist/Blanche River Health
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
- NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION PACKAGES
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $32.99 to $45.56, as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Paid vacation and benefits coverage as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
- The incumbent must be registered with CMRITO
- Must possess MRT and RDMS certification.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain the CT Imaging Certificate
- Preference will be given to applicants that have current cardiac sonography certification
- Experience with PACS is an asset.
- Possess a certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- The successful applicant will provide high quality diagnostic images according to Federal and Provincial Standards in Radiology.
- Bilingualism in both English and French languages is considered an asset.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.