Diagnostic Imaging Secretary - Temiskaming Hospital, New Liskeard, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Diagnostic Imaging Secretary – Permanent Part-Time
Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent part-time Diagnostic Imaging Secretary to join our team.
- Community College Graduate with courses in Medical Terminology
- Oral proficiency in English and French at an advance level required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working with Meditech is an asset
- Able to function independently and maintain confidentiality
- Organization, planning, and time-management skills
- Self-directed and can work independently or as a member of a larger team
- Strong computer skills
- Must have an excellent work record including attendance
- Must demonstrate a commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in the organization
What Can Temiskaming Hospital Offer You?
- A competitive compensation package $22.23 to $23.75 per hour
- Potential for permanent opportunities and future full-time opportunities
- Enrollment in the HOOPP Pension Plan
- Additional compensation as per the CUPE Collective Agreement (ie: 4% Vacation pay, 14% pay in lieu of benefits)
- On-site 24-hour staff Fitness Center
- On-site Daycare with extended hours
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
For more information on our hospital visit: www.temiskaming-hospital.com
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherson Road, New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
This position will remain posted until it is filled.
Cette publication est disponible en Français sur demande.
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.