Contract • Timmins Region
Hair Dresser Hair Dresser – Contract available at Extendicare Timmins
Candidates are invited to apply for the above position to work at our Timmins home, a 180 -bed long-term
care facility, located in Timmins, Ontario
- Price list is posted at the Beauty Parlour
- Residents must be informed of any changes to the price list at least 30 days in advance.
- Residents using the Beauty Parlour services must sign the Third Party billing paperwork on their financial files
- Resident /POA inform the hair dresser directly re the frequency and type of hair appoint the resident will require
- Drop ins are also welcome
- Hair dresser is responsible for bringing the residents to the salon and ensure they return safely to their unit
- Each appointment is recorded on
daily record sheets for date, service provides and cost – whether paid at
time of service or to be billed.
- Each service is signed for by hair dresser. A staff member verifies that the service has been provided and signs
- Daily the records sheets are provided to the front office for inputting for payment
- Hair dresser’s hours are established to meet the needs of the residents. This can mean additional hours at Christmas, Mother’s Day etc.
Appropriate current certificate of competence.
Demonstrated commitment to working with seniors.
Ability to work effectively individually and with others while prioritizing tasks to handle the most urgent first.
Ability to present information clearly and effectively both verbally whether in person or over the phone, and in writing; an active listener who projects a friendly demeanor.
Organizational, planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
CLOSING DATE: July 15, 2019
Interested applicants may forward their resume in confidence to the attention of:
Kelly Roy, Administrator