Child & Family Intervention Clinician - FT - Kirkland Lake
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Child & Family Intervention Clinician
Full-time Position in Kirkland Lake
As a member of the CTS team, the Clinician will provide therapy and clinical assessment to children, adolescents and their families. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and innovative, working within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
Job Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
· Master in Social Work, Master of Arts in Psychology or Baccalaureate in Social Work or Psychology with a minimum of three years related experience in children’s services is required; however in the event a qualified candidate is not found, a candidate with less years of experience may be considered.
· Must be eligible and able to be a member with the College of Social Workers, or eligible and able to register with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario within eighteen (18) months from the date of hire as a Child and Family Intervention Clinician.
· Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Bilingualism is required; however, in the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered on a contractual basis for twelve months. Both bilingual and unilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: November 22, 2019
Quote Competition # 19-61
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.