Full-Time • Timmins Region
In operation since 1955, Soucie Salo Safety serves Northeastern Ontario’s mining, construction, forestry, government, health care, manufacturing and service industries. Specializing in safety protection products, equipment and services, Soucie Salo Safety is the premier safety house in the region.
A vital strength within Soucie Salo Safety is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training. Soucie Salo Safety is a company of Source Atlantic Limited.
As a Branch Manager for Soucie Salo you will lead the branch in daily operations, troubleshoot with your team, look for operation efficiencies and work with key stakeholders in our head office. You will ensure that your branch supports the sales team by and assisting them in achieving their sales plan. As a learning and growing organization, you will focus on developing our staff and assist with setting the direction for Soucie Salo’s culture.
- Manage branch operations to the KPIs including safety, inventory, and finance
- Financial reviewing, budgetary planning, operational reviews, and related processes
- Support development and execution of sales plan with intent to grow and develop business
- Lead employee’s; onboarding, performance management and offboarding activities
- Develop and maintain lasting relationships with customer base
- Participate in/lead process improvement activities specific to your branch
- Post-secondary education in business/commerce or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Sales and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in industry or supply chain distribution is as asset
We are offering a full-time, permanent position in one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, with a proven team, and a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive pay scale
- Flexible health, drug and dental plan
- Matching contribution retirement savings plan
- Additional life and disability insurance options
- Access to a confidential Employee Family Asisstance Program (EFAP)
- Enhanced vacation entitlement schedule
- Physical fitness reimbursement program
- Years of service awards program
Soucie Salo Safety is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking “Apply Online Now”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.