Full-Time • Timmins Region
Lake Shore Gold is located in Timmins, Ontario.
The Bell Creek Complex, located approximately 20 kilometers northeast of Timmins, Ontario, consists of an underground mine and processing facility. Mineralization is associated with the Porcupine-Destor fault system within the Abitibi greenstone belt, with ore mined by narrow vein longhole stoping methods. Ore is then transported to surface via a newly commissioned one thousand eighty metre deep shaft at a mining rate of twenty five hundred tonnes per day.
We are currently recruiting for: Bazooka Driller
In this position, you will work within a small team and ensure safety and production targets are met. Responsibilities of this position include drill bazooka definition programs, change and add services, prepare site for bazooka drilling.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Prescription Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Mine/Mill Performance Plan Incentives
Bell Creek Mine – Porcupine, Ontario
5-5-4 rotation – Days and Nights – 10 Hour shifts
- Experience as a diamond driller with air drills
- Diamond drill common core
- Experience operating a scoop
- Installation of vent
- Practice good housekeeping
- Be committed to safety
- Basic UG Hard Rock Common Core is required
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
Lake Shore Gold
P.O. Box 1067
Lake Shore Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business requirements.