APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST INTERN
Contract • Timmins Region
Application Support Analyst Intern
Temporary Contractual Full-Time
35 hours per week (1 Year Position)
Effective Immediately and extending for 12 months
Reporting to the Manager of Information and Communication Technology, the Application Support Analyst Intern will:
· work with the board’s databases (SQL) as it applies to reporting;
· aid in improving reporting;
· help integrate new software solutions;
· help resolve application issues;
· help staff with training of the reporting tools.
· Degree in Computer Sciences or diploma in similar field of study;
· University of college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university;
· The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program; and
· The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
Please quote competition number on your application. Applications and the name of three references should be forwarded to the undersigned no later than October 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm.
Mélanie Bidal-Mainville, Manager of Human Resources
Northeastern Catholic District School Board
383 Birch Street North Timmins, ON P4N 6M8
We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates requiring accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Sheculski Tricia Stefanic Weltz
Chair of the Board Director of Education