2022-023 Program Assistant - MaMou PimoTayTaa
Full-Time • James Bay Coast Region
POSITION: Program Assistant – MaMou PimoTayTaa
COMPETITION #: 2022-023
LOCATION: Moose Factory, ON
CLOSING DATE: October 05, 2022
Under the direction of the Family Services Manager, the Program Assistant provides administrative assistance to MaMou PimoTayTaa programs under the administered of the Health Department. The Program Assistant performs clerical tasks with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to multitask, and be familiar with basic office procedures, and strong interpersonal skills. This position also requires planning and coordination of team activities (meetings, workshops, etc.).
• Post-secondary diploma in Office Administration and/or a minimum of two (2) years in the administration field.
• Must have experience in transcribing and recording minutes
• Must possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience working within a political or First Nation setting will be considered an asset
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Must be willing and able to travel when required
• Ability to communicate in the Cree language will be considered an asset
• Must possess a recent CPIC or proof of applying for one
• Valid Class G Drivers License will be considered an asset
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Mushkegowuk Council offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a cohesive work environment and opportunities for development.
Health and Dental Benefits
Employee and Family Assistance Program
Matched Pension Contributions
Generous Vacation and Leave Entitlements
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (the Council will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground).
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
SUBMIT RESUME AND THREE (3) RECENT WORK REFERENCES with their phone numbers and e-mails, quoting Competition# 2022-023 no later than 4:00 PM on October 05, 2022 to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 370
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Resumes can be emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to 705-658-2293
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have any accessibility or special requirements, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable legislation.